Legal and Privacy Disclaimer
Updated October 26, 2012
Delta Financial has been and continues to be committed to providing personalized service to every customer that we serve. We appreciate that you trust us to protect your privacy. We respect this and want you to understand how carefully we safeguard your personal information.
Information We Collect
As part of our business operations, we collect non-public personal information from the following sources:
* information we receive from you on applications, purchase orders, or forms, such as your name, social security number, address, telephone number, employer, income and your financial position;
* information about your transactions with our affiliates or others, such as your account balance and transaction history;
* information from consumer credit reporting agencies, public records and data collection agencies.
Information We May Disclose and To Whom
It is our Policy that we may disclose all of the non-public personal information that we collect as described above, on our customers and former customers, to non-affiliated companies that perform services or functions on our behalf, such as custodians and trustees, data service providers, mail service providers, and check printers; and other non-affiliated financial institutions with whom we may have a joint marketing agreement, such as insurance companies.
Also, we may disclose all of the non-public personal information described above, as permitted by law. For example:
* we may disclose to a consumer reporting agency, your creditworthiness and credit history;
* we may disclose information in response to lawful requests from law enforcement agencies; and
* we may disclose, with your consent and at your direction, in order to provide to you customer services or to administer your account.
* we may disclose information we receive from you on applications, purchase orders, or other forms as described above, and information about your transactions with us, such as your account balance and payment history, to our affiliates.
These disclosures of non-public personal information are permitted by exception.
Our Security Procedures
At Delta Financial LLC, only those persons who need access to your account for the purpose of performing their job responsibilities are authorized to access your information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to guard your non-public personal information. We also educate our employees about the meaning and requirements for date security and confidentiality.
Delta Financial is not responsible for typographical errors that may occur on this website, all product prices, product availability, loan rates, and services offered are subject to change without prior notice. We do not guarantee that all applicants will receive a loan.
The materials on this Website are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as loan advice, borrowing advice, financial advice, or any other advice on any specific facts or circumstances. Readers should not act or refrain from acting upon this information without seeking professional advice. Transmission of information on or by use of this Website is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a client relationship between the sender and receiver. Photographs and other graphics used on this website may be for dramatization purposes only, and may include models or stock photos. Likenesses do not necessarily imply current client, partnership or employee status.